Hello and happy Friday everyone!
This is Michelle from MakingSenseofCents.com again and I am here today to publish our weekly blog round up and link love post. As a refresher just in case you did not know, I am helping Jenny (the owner of The Jenny Pincher) manage this blog and the content here.
Weekly, I will be publishing a blog roundup and a link up to my favorite blog posts. I’m hoping to spread some blog love since there are so many great bloggers out there.
Here are some recent posts on The Jenny Pincher:
- Use Less, Save More – By not using any more than necessary, many products will last longer and you will be able to save money by not having to replace them as often.
- Reasons I Have A Budget Set – There are many, many reasons for why you should have a budget.
- How To Find The Best Roommate For You – Alexis has had some roommate problems, but thankfully she thinks she has found a better place now. She shares her tips to find the best roommate in this post.
- Do Credit Cards Work For Me? Or Do They Just Lead To Debt? – This is another post written by Alexis. She recently found out that credit cards are not for me.
- How Money Affects My Life – Money impacts everyone, right? How does it impact you?
Posts I’ve been loving.
A 2014 Wrap Up and BIG Announcement on FitistheNewPoor. Michelle (not me) has a big announcement! I’m so excited for her and her family 🙂
Should You Borrow To Invest? on MoneySmartGuides. I once heard a story about a man who borrowed $20,000 in a bank loan and invested it all. He then lost all of his money when the investment tanked.
2015 Goals: Slow & Steady on BudgetandtheBeach. Tonya shared her 2015 goals with us in this post. Her approach with her goals this year sound perfect to me. I hope everyone has a great year!
Things I Don’t Understand Thursday-Rent to Own on EvenStevenMoney. Rent-to-own is almost always a bad situation to be in. You can be wasting hundreds or sometimes even thousands of dollars.
My Student Loan Debt Reveal on BudgetingForMore. Liz shares her student loan debt in this post. She is making GREAT progress as well.
What are your plans for the weekend?