Hey and happy Friday everyone! Can you believe that 2014 is almost over? I still cannot believe how quick this month and year are passing by.
This is Michelle from MakingSenseofCents.com again and I am here again today to publish our usual blog round up and link love post. As a refresher just in case you did not know, I am helping Jenny (the owner of The Jenny Pincher) manage this blog and the content here.
Weekly, I will be publishing a blog roundup and a link up to my favorite blog posts. I’m hoping to spread some blog love since there are so many great bloggers out there.
Here are some recent posts on The Jenny Pincher:
- Side Hustles: Pros and Cons – I’m all about side hustles. I think they can chance your life, but there are pros and cons for having them. What do you do for a side hustle?
- How To Stay Healthy This Holiday Season – The holidays are a time when many people gain a few pounds. Don’t let this be you!
- My Goals For The Future – Alexis shares her goals with us in this great post.
- Mistakes I Made When Moving To A New City – This is a post by my sister. She recently moved to Chicago and made a few mistakes that she wanted to share.
- Budget Friendly Bedroom Makeover Ideas – Our bedroom is very boring looking, but I don’t want to spend a ton of money to update it. Here are some tips to having a budget friendly bedroom makeover.
Posts I’ve been loving.
Why Retire Early? on TheWanderBugs. I love this post. We want to reach financial independence and live the life we want. Do you want to retire early?
The Gift Guide for People Who Don’t Have Space in Their Luggage on EverydayAdventures. We are traveling for Christmas this year, and we are really hoping that we have enough room for all of the gifts we will be bringing, our dogs, ourselves, and, of course, our suitcases. Wish us luck!
Yes, You Should Buy Your Dream Home on FirstQuarterFinance. We are currently trying to find our perfect home. Right now it seems impossible but it is something I want to be careful with.
Easy Peanut Butter Dog Treats (Recipe) on TheDailyWhisk. I’m a crazy dog mom so I definitely had to provide some link love to this post.
What are your plans for the weekend?