Did you know you are free to take your contact lens prescription and have it filled anywhere you would like? You are not required to get it filled in your doctor’s office but most people end up doing it out of convenience.
If you haven’t shopped contact lens prices lately, keep reading! This post is going to explain how ordering contacts online from 1-800 Contacts is quick and easy and will save you money.
How 1-800 Contacts Works
Believe it or not, ordering contacts online is pretty simple. Here’s what you do:
- Add Your Prescription Information
- Fill In Your Shipping Information
- Select Your Payment Method
And boom! You’re done!
One of my first questions with ordering contacts online was around the shipping. Do they ship on some schedule? Or can I order when I need them? I used their handy dandy chat feature to ask that question and here’s what they told me:
Yay, no automatic shipment for me to worry about! I can order my contacts when I need them and when I’m ready.
1-800 Contacts offers some of the most popular brands like Acuvue, Air Optix, Biofinity and more. A valid prescription is required and once your order is submitted, 1-800 Contacts will work to quickly confirm your prescription with your doctor. Most prescriptions are valid for one year so if you need a new prescription, you should visit your eye doctor before placing your order.
Money Saving Offers
1-800 Contacts helps consumers save money while shopping for prescription lenses. They offer price match guarantees to beat any other prices by 2%!! 1-800 Contacts offers limited time coupon codes that can be redeemed during checkout of a 1800contacts.com purchase. They are currently offering $10 off and free shipping on orders over $50!
1-800 Contacts iPhone App
To make it easy to reorder your contacts, 1-800 Contacts has created a free iPhone app that allows customers to easily reorder their prescription as well as track when their lenses need to be replaced. Furthermore, those who have downloaded this app will receive exclusive deals and coupon codes that non app users will not have access to! Here’s how it works:
- Download the 1-800 Contacts iPhone app from the App Store. Get started by signing in or creating a new account and entering in your patient information (that includes your prescription).
- Scan your current contact lens box to get your prescription information, no typing required! Or if you don’t have any boxes handy, upload a picture of your paper prescription and they will ship your contacts even sooner.
- Scan your credit card with the camera or use PayPal for less tiny-typing. With GPS-based search, it makes finding your local eye doctor super easy.
- When it’s time to reorder, just log into the app from your phone and quickly have your contacts shipped to your door.
1-800 Contacts gives you an easy and hassle free way to order contacts online. Combine their low prices with money saving offers for even greater prices on your contact lenses!
Join the nearly 25,000 other Smart Girl's Jenny reaches each month! By taking personal finance beyond the basics, Jenny (aka The Jenny Pincher) is reaching women with a no-nonsense message about building wealth and securing their futures.
With a fun and upbeat delivery, Jenny offers solutions and tips for modern day living through her blog, podcast and social media. Sign up below to be included on updates from The Jenny Pincher!