Creating a Spending Plan can be overwhelming,trust me, I know!
Let’s break it down to one basic idea.
Spend less than you earn.
That’s really it! If you can do that each month, you will be able to reach your financial goals monthly after month. Think of your budget as the roadmap that will help you get there.
If you are new to budgeting, here is a list of resources to get you started:
- Financial Calculators
- Personal Finance Resource Library
- Funny take on spending too much money
- More personal finance information (Including downloadable budget worksheets, spending logs, etc)
- More budget resources and tools
- Budget and goals calculator
- Credit Cards
- Buying a Car
- Buying a Home
- Getting out of Debt
- Living within your means
If you need help with creating a budget, I have an ebook that will help you with this. You can also get more in-depth help with my 16 week Budget Bootcamp. Or Enter your name and email address to the right to get my 7 Day Budget Program to help you get started.
Here are some of my articles that will help you with budgeting:
The Jenny Pincher Youtube Channel