- The exciting part was that the sessions were booked up really fast (almost 48 hours)! That tells me many of you are interested in 1:1 coaching and I’m happy to be moving in that direction!
- The surprising part (and sad) for me was that many of you didn’t show up to the sessions. (If you are reading this and you are one that didn’t show up, please know I’m not saying this to make you feel bad. I know everyone is in their own place and has their own thing going on, so no worries!)
- For those who did show up, we had great sessions and I absolutely loved it!!
Jenny was great to talk with! She listened, offered much advice and spoke from personal experiences regarding what worked for her in the past and what didn’t. She was motivating and positive and I felt empowered at the end of our call.
The ideas that were shared in tackling debt that I hadn’t thought of!! The encouragement that getting out of debt was not impossible. Suggestions to read stories of those that did it. ‘Permission’ (for lack of a better word) to take what works for me personally and run with it even if it might not be inline with a method someone is recommending to use to get out of debt. The sharing of what worked and what didn’t work from a personal perspective.
Here are some of the areas I can help:
Creating a Plan b (side gig)
Other topics (if you are not sure, just email me and ask!)
- 1 payment $297
- 3 monthly payments $110
You will receive the following:
- (2) – 1 hour sessions each month for a total of (6)- 1 hour sessions with me over a 3 month period.
- Each session will be recorded and you will receive the link to the recording of our call to listen to it again.
- Tools, exercises and the right systems to take you from where you are today to where you want to be in the future.
- Bonus: As a bonus, you will receive my 16 week Budget Bootcamp ($50 value).